DROP AND GIVE ME 20

If you don't comment this is just a one sided debate.

Friday, April 07, 2006



Here it is folks! Phoenix raceway. 12 days and counting. Thursday we golf! Friday I am going fishing with my brother HBZ and my new guide Karen "Big Fish" Lewis. The only thing on the lake with a bigger mouth than me will be the large mouth bass we catch. Saturday is the big day. A Saturday night NASCAR Nextel cup race!!! 180 mph thunder! The cars go by you so fast when you go down and walk on the fence. The cars are 6 feet away going 180 mph. All you see is a blur. That may be because I will have about 10 beers in me by the half way point of the

race. As my old pal Darrell Waltrip will say that night "Bogity Bogity BOGITY, Lets go racing boys" I can't wait 12 days and counting.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    DONT GET DOWN ON BUSCH ITS EVRY MAN
    FOR HIMSELF FAN OF #2

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Uncle Jim said…

    THAT MAY BE, BUT WHEN BIF PUTS HIM OUT, "I BETTER NOT HEAR A PEEP FROM THE #2 CAR".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home