DROP AND GIVE ME 20

If you don't comment this is just a one sided debate.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Pictures of my kids, my dog, and a new patio set.



Here are some pictures of my kids. First off on top is me and "The Drewmeister". Baby boy Drew! That's my boxer Ginger in the photo with us. The table we are sitting at looks great, now anyway. Yesterday my wife Natalie found it at a yard sale, table and four chairs for $25.00 It was in bad shape too. Half green, the other half beige. Well 7 cans of black paint later, and cushions from another set of old patio furniture I had and we have a sweet set up!!! I wish I had taken a picture of it before. Also I had to have some wine tonight, it was 90+ here today and nothing taste better on a hot day than a chilled glass of white. I just noticed something, look at the tan line on my feet, I need to wear my sandals more. That's some funny shit right there, I don't care who you are.

The second picture is my Cori girl!!!! She is a great softball player. Someday I hope she can go to college on a full ride from softball. She is a tomboy thru and thru. That's my fault I should have had a boy first then a girl. She may be a jock boys, but remember one thing, Oliver North's 10 rules for dating my daughter are still in play. You make her cry, I MAKE YOU CRY!!!!!

Days Gone By, notice the pipes, that's from all those push-ups you and I have been doing!!! LOL!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger dyzgoneby said…

    Your family is adorable.

    Natalie had a great find. I like it and I love garage sales. Nope, won't be hitting any, anytime soon.

    I bought an unbrella for my back patio table (to study on over the summer) and needed a base. My neighbor had one she putting in her garage sale pile. I grabbed, painted it black and it looks fab.

    My "pipes" will never look like yours, but I will have some at this rate. Just no a$$ to go with it. LOL

    I would not want to be in Cori's shoes when she gets in highschool. I feel sorry for all those boys (she's a cutie pie). My daughter is going to have the same problem.

    Off to study...

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger dyzgoneby said…

    Ignore my typo's, I haven't had my first cup of coffee.

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger James said…

    You look like you were dipped feet first in white boy juice, Jimmy.

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We loved the pictures of you and Drew and the ball player Cori.You all look great.The patio set is really a great find way to go Natalie.Love Mom and Dad

     

Post a Comment

<< Home