DROP AND GIVE ME 20

If you don't comment this is just a one sided debate.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

A fire hazard.
















Here is a picture of me on the 15th hole at Box Elder GC on the 4th of July. The second picture is a set of clubs that got destroyed in the back of a friends truck. The guy who used to own these clubs threw a cigarette out of the window and it went into the back of the pick up truck. It must have smoldered on a towel ore something. By the time the figured out what was going on flames were 10 feet high. The golf bag that these were in is gone, completely burnt away. I see signs on the highway that read "Cigarettes are a fire hazard". I do believe it is true. Note the burnt golf balls in the picture.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger dyzgoneby said…

    It looks like ya had lots of fun. I still don't get what is so great about golfing. I guess I was made to stand on the sidelines for this one.

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger Slave to the dogs said…

    Hope your friend wasn't too attached to those clubs!

    dyz, I didn't get it either until I tried it. Then I was hooked.

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Uncle Jim said…

    The guy ran when the cops came because he was wanted!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home