DROP AND GIVE ME 20

If you don't comment this is just a one sided debate.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Lung Cancer

I found out today that my mom has lung cancer. I feel like somebody just kicked me in the gut. How do you deal with this? I called my mom and we talked about it. I cried, she cried, we cried together. I live 800 miles away and I feel so helpless. I wish I could be there to help them out some how. How does she deal with this? How does my dad deal with it? They are everything to each other.

Live Strong, Mom

We love you,

Jim, Natalie, Cori, and Drew.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jim just talk, take lots of pictures and make good memories. I'm not going to tell you to be strong because you don't have too This is a hard time for your family too It's hard but you will be ok Life is so much better in the after life you just have to believe Just Support whatever decesions are made Love You

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Slave to the dogs said…

    Sorry to hear it Jim. James said he'd heard there was misinformation re: the issue being cancer. So sad to hear that's not the case.

    My grandmother died from emphysema, and she was like my mother. So I truly feel for you.

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger chelene said…

    Jim, I'm really sorry to hear about your mother. I wish you and your family all the best.

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger Uncle Jim said…

    Thanks to all of you.

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger James said…

    Hang in there, Jimmy. This isn't going to be easy, but as a family we need to stick together, take care of each other, and don't fall apart. Hopefully I'll make it down there in the next few weeks, if only for a weekend. Fucking job.....

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger dyzgoneby said…

    Jim,

    I have been away for awhile, and just came across this.

    I am sorry to hear about your mom. Your mom, you and your family is in my prayers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home