DROP AND GIVE ME 20

If you don't comment this is just a one sided debate.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Saddam must hang

You know what? It hurts to have to make a post like this above the pictures of my kids.

Saddam will hang, in the next 30 days.

Sad that it has to come to this in this world. For what he did to the people of Iraq and Kuwait, he must hang.

It's been a long time coming, we should have done it back in 91.

Bush should witness it, and Clinton, and all the other US presidents.

Let's go one further,

If it was pay per view, would you buy it and watch it?

If it were on free TV, would you watch it?

3 Comments:

  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger James said…

    If they did show it on TV, they better not schedule it against American Idol or Deal or No Deal because no one will watch it. I don't think most people even give a shit.

     
  • At 7:37 AM, Blogger Uncle Jim said…

    WRONG.

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Pugs said…

    I would totally watch it! In fact I'm jones'in for it. I don't know if I would pay. I guess it would depend on how much it costs and where the money was going.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home