DROP AND GIVE ME 20

If you don't comment this is just a one sided debate.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Pikes Peak


















I took these pictures this morning. I see this on my drive to Colorado Springs. It is a town about 40 miles south of my house. I have a customer who is located right at the foot of this peak. I love this view on my way down there.

Only in Colorado can you wake up to 2 inches of snow in the morning, and by your afternoon drive home have to have the A/C on in the car.

Enjoy the pictures.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger James said…

    Whenever I think of Pikes Peak, I think of that line in Goodfellas, "Yeah, back when Pikes Peak was a fucking pimple, eh?"

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Claystation said…

    The Purple Mountain Majesty! Always a beautiful site! I have an aunt that lives at the base of Pikes Peak in Manitou Springs... have always loved that place.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home