DROP AND GIVE ME 20

If you don't comment this is just a one sided debate.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Kurt Busch is a dumbass


Kurt Busch at Texas motor speedway. Look at this fool. Next time he does this at a track watch for Greg Biffle to run up and kick him in the nuts for that chicken shit move he pulled yesterday. Even Biffle's lady went to the Busch pit and got in Kurt's lady's face. I was hoping for a cat fight on pit road but it did not happen. He tried to put Biffle into the wall at 190mph. Not on accident, he was looking to crash him. Kurt lost any respect I had for him. As for the might # 8, here is what Dale Jr said after the race. "I'll win the next race in Phoenix for my number one fans, Uncle Jim and ol HBZ". Rumor has it that Dale Jr will be fishing with us as well on Friday. I'll bring the Bud Dale!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want him to change to 6.7!!!!
    I was talking to Big Fish and she tells me that you are in good hands on the lake this time. She will lead, you FOLLOW!!!!

     
  • At 7:08 AM, Blogger Uncle Jim said…

    HBZ is that you?????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home