DROP AND GIVE ME 20

If you don't comment this is just a one sided debate.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Black Friday

Today my wife woke up at "zero dark thirty" to go shoping. Atta girl!!! I was gona sleep in, get up late and meet her out there. One problem, I drank too much wine last night. I fell asleep just fine but 3 hours later I woke up and could not fall back asleep. SHIT!!! Well I'm up at "zero dark thirty" as well. But I aint going to go shoping.

She found and bought exactly what she set out to do, and did not spend a lot of money doing it. Atta girl!

I did get a new camera today, so expect to see lots of my photos on here in the near future.

I hope you all had a great turkey day.

Now I have to go, I have a date. WITH A LEFT OVER TURKEY SANDWICH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home