DROP AND GIVE ME 20

If you don't comment this is just a one sided debate.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Thanksgiving

This year I am going to have a nice quiet Tanksgiving. Just me, my wife and my 2 kids. No body else for the first time in the last 10 years!!!! But I am thankful. That is what is is all about. It's not about a bunch of family members who don't even like each other to get together and put a fake happy face on, or even worse ignore other members. It it about being thankful for what we have, who we are, and where we live. I'm not mad at anybody or anything so don't read anything into this.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    use spell check

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    if you don't mean anything about it then why mention it it is your choice to have it alone

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Uncle Jim,

    Thanksgiving is your holiday to spend as you choose. Some years getting together with family is great, other times not so much. Spend it how you want to. I for one am thankful that I can choose how to spend it and not feel bad whether I spend it in a crowd, or alone. I too, am very thankful for family, and thankful for being able to with them.... or not.

     
  • At 5:35 AM, Blogger Uncle Jim said…

    Anonymous-My Bad

    Granny-Drop it!

    Kidding-Thanks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home