DROP AND GIVE ME 20

If you don't comment this is just a one sided debate.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!!


Here we go again. I love it. Now we know who the real candy ass people are. They are the one's bitching about it on their blogs (James).

I say let it snow. We need it. This is Colorado people, have you all got soft on me? Just because we have had mild winters the last few years people have forgot where we live.????

I did not forget!!!!!!

SNOW!!!!!!!!

Now all of you who are not worthy of living in my great state, LEAVE!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's nice! I have a 12:40 tee time tomorrow with T.T.
    I take it that you don't.....

    HBZ

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is so nice here I have my shorts on again today and may go out to tan a bit later on.Yellow Rose

     

Post a Comment

<< Home