DROP AND GIVE ME 20

If you don't comment this is just a one sided debate.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

7 DAYS FROM TODAY

Matt: "Hey Dale I hear you get to caddy from Jim next week".

Dale: "Yeah, man ol Jim can hit a ball a long way, I saw him hit a 350 yrd drive once".

Matt: "Sweet, what about HBZ"?

Dale: "HBZ is awesome! I saw him take a toothpick and use it like a pool cue and sink a 50' putt, up hill"!!!!

Matt: "Damn"

Dale: "That aint nothing, Karen Big Fish Lewis is gona be the guide service this year on their fishing trip, I expect them to land about 20 each, all 5lbs or better".

Matt: "Damn"

Dale: "Look for my number one fans up in turn 4 next week".

Matt: "Look for Kurt Busch to be in the wall by lap 25".

Dale: "Well I don't know bout that but it WILL happen by the end of the race.

(conversation recoreded 4/13/6 12:47 pm mst)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home