DROP AND GIVE ME 20

If you don't comment this is just a one sided debate.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Arizona Bass Fishing






As promised here are some photos from my trip to see my brother in Phoenix. These pictures are from last Friday. We went bass fishing at lake Bartlett. We had a blast but, we did not get too many. The little fish HBZ caught in this picture is here more for humor than anything else. We even saw a bid rattlesnake in the parking lot but I did not get any photos. I will post pictures from last nights NASCAR race later.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger dyzgoneby said…

    Snakes, hell no!!! You wouldn't find me 100 feet near there.

    It looks like you enjoyed your time with your brother, little fish and all.

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger Uncle Jim said…

    I was filming the snake with a camcorder 15' away. My brother was throwing dirt at it to get it to stop and coil up.

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm not laughing!
    HBZ

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jim, does HBZ bring the same fish with every trip.... for pictures??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home