DROP AND GIVE ME 20

If you don't comment this is just a one sided debate.

Monday, April 17, 2006

WHAT A WEEKEND

Man what a weekend. Friday my wife was in the hospital. She had to have a cat scan, MRI, and a spinal tap. She was having a real bad head ache on Friday morning and begged me to take her to the hospital. I did and it turned out she has sinusitus.

Saturday was okay, I did'nt do too much. I just cleaned house and hung out.

Sunday was Easter Sunday. I had a bunch of family over and we had a great day. I deep fried a 22-1/2 pound turkey. I have to say it was the best one I ever did. It was a great day weather wise too. I was wearing shorts, a tank top and sandals. Like a dumbass I forgot the sun screen and got a sun burn. The top of my feet are burned and hurt like hell today. I took my daughter Cori on a really long bike ride in the afternoon. That was fun she was beat when we got home.

Today is Monday, back to the grind.......but only for 3 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home