DROP AND GIVE ME 20

If you don't comment this is just a one sided debate.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

George W. Bush

We elected Bush to office, as a nation. He won the popular vote and the electoral votes. That means until his term is up he makes the big choices that need to be made. Not the "TV Generals" His term will be up soon so all you people on the left can gear up for the next election. I'm sure a lefty will be elected this time. But remember all the crap that was said about this man. All the bad things you said, I will remember them! I will use them against you by saying the same things about your choice as you did mine. I will watch you get all pissed off and defend them with the same vigor you went after Bush with. What goes around comes around. When guys die in Iraq and they will, I will blame your choice. When gas prices go up I will blame your choice. When terrorist his us again, and they will,I will blame your choice. When all of the illegal workers are not rounded up and sent back to Mexico by the end of the day, I will blame your choice. When anything goes wrong with anything, anywhere, you guessed it I will blame your choice. Weather I am right or wrong I'm going to do it. Because thats how it works right? Just complain and bitch about everything like a 5 year old child just because things did'nt go you way and you did'nt get what you want.

Do you see how stupid this sounds? Grow up America.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I got a bad cold last year and it was all Bush's fault. Oh yeah my car broke down too, all his fault.

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger James said…

    Even I can't blame Bush for things like hurricanes and terrorist attacks, and my opinion of the man is that he's pretty much an incompetent tool.

    And that's an insult to tools.

     
  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger Uncle Jim said…

    Anything you say can and WILL be used against you.

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have a lot of respect for our president. I dont agree with all that he says or does, but I respect his principals.

    Many Americans are impatient. They want this instant gratification. They want us to pack up and leave Iraq. Sorry folks, it doesn't work that way.

    Rome wasn't built in a day and Baghdad wasn't taken in a day.

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Uncle Jim said…

    Where is my mother in law Deb on this? I think she might have left the first comment that would be her style.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home