DROP AND GIVE ME 20

If you don't comment this is just a one sided debate.

Monday, April 17, 2006

You know what pisses me off?

That sick bastard who killed the little girl and planed to eat her. If he confesses I swear they should give him instant death!!!! No I take that back, he should get death, but not instant!! Torture his ass first. What the hell kind of person would do that to a little girl? Every time I hear about it I get pissed. I am the father of a little girl and it bothers me that there are people like this among us. Please people, teach your kids to be careful and don't trust strangers, only your family.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger James said…

    Yep, this guy needs to go. No excuses, no apologies.

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger justacoolcat said…

    Anyone that hurts children should be sent to Texas for express checkout.

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Uncle Jim said…

    I say send em to Gitmo with a copy of the Koran shoved up their cornhole.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home